Earthwork etc.


Before going to Sammackol,
a rainbow is hanging in the sky.
It rains fitfully.




I work alone in my cottage.
To keep away cracks,
I mix clay powder with ceramic powder.




Earthwork on the ceiling is a tough job.
This room will be my living area.
I have no idea on its plan of furniture arrangement.




And, I build a kitchen wall and window.
Its materials are recycled in Sammackol.




It is pure chance that I meet a heavy equipment.
That help me to construct a way in parking lot,
without pay. :)




댓글

  1. It's coming along nicely! That was great luck and very nice of the guy to help you clear that patch. :)

    답글삭제
  2. What a beautiful place! There is no greater pleasure than to enjoy such a landscape and what your own hands create. Congratulations and continue the progress.

    답글삭제
  3. I wish I could see that place in person. At least, thanks for sharing the story and pictures here!

    답글삭제
  4. I don't know how I return Weekendwoodsman's faver. Thanks consistently!

    Hi Ekekokiller! I love Argentina. I'm happy to meet you. I wish to continue concern exchanges... Thank you!

    Mrs.Penny, I want to talk to you so much. But, I'm very short of English abilities. There are a lot of restrictions of understanding and expression. :) I really appreciate your generosity, all the time.

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기