My next challange


On last Monday,
I bought some weaving material
at shopping mall in central Seoul.




I will immerse myself in weaving
during the winter vacation.
Inkle loom, weaving cards,
shuttle, cotton threads etc.




Weaving cards and shuttle...
Showy pattern trim, belt...




I add some felt for hat.
I'll make my felt outdoor hat. :)




I make a pickup stick
for inkle loom with oak wood.




(Quoted photo)

I'll have a nice hat like that.
I want to familiarize myself with
low techs of the world.
It will improve my understanding
about thing and life.






댓글

  1. This, I am very interested in how it comming up! and that inkle loom, it is very different than what I know. i cannot even guess how it works...

    답글삭제
  2. I'm worried sick about I'm going to weave. :)

    답글삭제
  3. Don’t worry; based on your previous work on different crafts, I am sure you will come up with something nice!

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기