Life jacket remodeling

The life jackets that I prefer
are extremely expensive.
There is no that catchs my fancy
and is cheap.. ?




I buy a cheap stuff $7,
for remodeling it.




I have a M65 desert jacket
I don't like to wear,
but like its color and pattern.




A cheap life vest and combat jacket
combine to transform nice life jacket. :)




A loud whistle is installed.
I make this vest
by a laundryman's sewing machine.




Because its webbings are sewn at lining,
it won't be identify as life jacket. :)
Is it getting better?







댓글

  1. much better. nice job tailoring.

    답글삭제
  2. Wow...tailoring, too? You're somewhat of a "Renaissance man." But I guess, that's pretty much what bushcrafting and similar pursuits are all about. Nice work on the jacket.

    답글삭제
  3. Thank your compliment! Bushcraft has many-sided interests. :)

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기